Singer, composer, Music Trainer,
Musical programme Organiser
Debu Bhattacharjee was born in Assam in a musical family. Since his childhood he was interested in vocal music. He has had solid training in music at the age of 5 under the vigilant guidance of his father Late Shree Satish Chandra Bhattacharjee, elder sister Smt. Sikha Bhattacharjee & Late Shree Sachin Chakraborty.
After completion of Electrical Engineering, Debu placed himself under the tutelage of Sree Sandeep Ghosh( Scholar, Sangeet Research Academy, ITCSRA, Kolkata ) and Late Ustad Sarfaraz Hussain Khan of Rampur Sahaswan Gharana who trained him a finer nuance of Classical music. He learnt various items of songs viz. Nazrul Geeti, Ragpradhan, Bhajan & Modern Hindi & Bengali songs from illustrious teachers and still in close touch with different performers with whom varied songs are learnt.
• Presented and directed music for Dance drama “Durga Durgati Nashini” in 2005 Door Darshan, National Channel, Delhi, India..
• Directed music for a short film on School Earthquake Safety for Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority(GSDMA) and the NGO,SEEDS.
• Graded Artist in Prasar Bharti (All India Radio),Delhi in Bhajan.
• Composed music for different Public Schools and performed as a singer too.
• Performed for DD Bharti Channel special programme as a light Classical singer.
• Composed music for different Hindi commercial projects in Mumbai and Delhi.
• Established and successfully running one Music School under the name of “Devgandhar School of Music”.
• Musical consultant of three private television channels in India.
• Established one Audio/Video Recording Studio under the name of ASMA AUDIOVISION where all types of audio recordings and video editing works are undertaken successfully.
• Some films and TV serials are there where he has composed the music and background music successfully named as VRAJ KI KHOJ(Gaurang Institute for Transcendental Awakening-GITA,a film based on Gouranga Mahaprabhu),VOTE KAREGA UP( a talk show of 200 episode on ETV Urdu) and HINDUSTAN HAMARA(a talk show on ETV which is on air currently)etc.
• Some audio cds to his credits as composer and music arranger in recent past are “Mon Boleche” by Dr. Indira Das in Bengali,”Aamar Aami” by Sukalyan Mallick in Bengali and “Ishq Sufiaana” by Kinnori Samaddar in Hindi.
• Working as a per time vocal music teacher in SOUTH DELHI POLYTECHNIC,NEW DELHI.
Audio/Video samples are available with this link
Here are what some people who used Debu Bhattacharjee said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.
Contact Debu Bhattacharjee
Hours of Availability
Debu is normally available during the following hours. To find out their exact availability for a given day just use the contact form to ask them.
- Monday: No Availability
- Tuesday: No Availability
- Wednesday: No Availability
- Thursday: No Availability
- Friday: No Availability
- Saturday: No Availability
- Sunday: No Availability
Note: Before contacting this person make sure you make sure that you keep in mind the different timezones. The hours of availability of this person are listed based on their own timezone of (GMT +5:30) Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi, India.