Onmutu gives you free access to Skype Music Tutors from all over the world. But how do you figure out which is the best fit for you and your family. Here are some tips based on the experiences and feedback we have received from our users.
- If at all possible, get in contact with and interview at least 3 potential Skype Music Tutors. This will give you a better idea of what is out there and help you figure out really what you are looking for.
- If possible, insist on a free consultation of at least 15 minutes with each potential Skype Music Tutors. This not only gives you a chance to figure out if you if the technology on both ends are compatible but also allows you to speak and interview the person live.
- Read the reviews for each Skype Music Tutors. Reviews can be found on the personal profile of all the Members in Onmutu.
- Don't pay the Skype Music Tutors for too many sessions up front, at least to start. We recommend you start by purchasing 1-5 sessions with your Skype Music Tutor the first time. Then, after that time if you are happy with the sessions, you can purchase more and maybe negotiate a lower hourly price.
- Don't settle. If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. Onmutu is 100% free. So if the first Skype Music Tutor you try does not work out, you can always come back here and try another by searching our directory or posting a free want ad on our site.
Please note that Onmutu is not affiliated in any way with any of these services. It is up to each User and Member to investigate them all and decide which is a best fit for them.