Paul Arnett, a.k.a. Subsonic. Is a beatboxer from Peterborough, England who has been beatboxing for 12 years, and teaching for 6 years.
He has battled and taken part in The UK Beatbox Championships 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016 for the Solo and Team categories.
Nowadays he performs solo and team beatbox sets (with Micbsounds) at the biggest car shows around England throughout the summer (Modified Nationals, SantaPod event days, etc).
He also uploads beatbox tutorials to his YouTube channel: youtube/subsonicsbeatboxtutorials
I teach by breaking down the sound/beat into small and achievable steps, to build a clear understanding and a develop a solid skill at beatboxing."
I have taught my friends and students on the internet how to beatbox online via video call and here is a quote from my first student.
"It is always fun to have a lesson with you :D Speak to you soon teacher! :)" - Leon from Germany
I would like to teach individuals who are passionate and want to learn beatbox in a fun and interactive way.
Please feel free to book a lesson or a Free 15 minute trial lesson.
I am available everyday and will reply to message enquiries as soon as possible.
I can teach the following genres of beatboxing:
-Drum & Bass
-Electronic Dance Music
I can also teach a total 87 beatbox sounds! Listed below:
- (Drums) - Lip kick, throat kick, inward kick, hollow kick, hollow snare, closed hi-hat, open hi-hat, brushed hi-hat, classic snare, powersnare, inward k snare, rimshot, slice, tongue snare, suction pop, tutting hi-hats, tongue clicks, crash kick drum, bongo drum, inward vocal snare, cough snare, BMG snare, powerkick.
- (Bass Sounds) - Throat bass, chest bass, vocal chest bass, high bass, tongue bass, inward lip bass, lip bass, inward hollow lip bass, lip rolls, inwards lip rolls, frog bass, chopped bass, hollow lip rolls, harmonic bass, dubstep bass, OD bass, vibration bass, inward DnB bass, alien bass, whistle bass.
- (Instruments) - Violin, kazzo, trumpet, hollow clop, plucked string, humming, saxophone, vocalised lip bass, vocalised tongue roll, whistle, kettle whistle, cricket whistle, tractor beam fx, synthesizer, inward synthesizer, high synthesizer, singing melodies.
- (Sound Effects) - Horn sounds, inwards sip, transformer/robot sound, lip squeak, yo-yo sound, beat-scratch, waterdrop, vocal scratch, vocal chopping, white noise/high frequency build up, whistle scratch, electro scratch, inward chop, bass siren, police siren, car engine sounds, tooth tweet, sega sound, zipper, OD roll, tongue roll vocal fx, hollow whistle/bottle whistle, inward k whistle, vocal tapping technique, closed mouth beats, filter fx on beats.
Some of the sounds you may not have heard of are sounds created by me.
Beatboxing, Computer games, Technology, Live looping, Drawing.
Here are what some people who used Paul Arnett said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.
Contact Paul Arnett
Hours of Availability
Paul is normally available during the following hours. To find out their exact availability for a given day just use the contact form to ask them.
- Monday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Note: Before contacting this person make sure you make sure that you keep in mind the different timezones. The hours of availability of this person are listed based on their own timezone of (GMT) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca, United Kingdom.