$0 - $300 U.S.

Some information about the English horn:

The English horn (also known as the cor anglais) is a double reed instrument from the same family as the oboe and the basson. The English horn was given its name by the French, but actually orginates from a region that is now part of Germany. Someone who plays the English horn is called a horn player or hornist.

English horn sites:

Search Results > English Horn